[How to eat Teng Sanqi leaves]_Teng Sanqi leaves_How to eat
Rattan notoginseng is a plant that has been cultivated in a large amount in the south. At the same time, rattan notoginseng can only play a very good pharmacological effect on the human body, and people in the south often use rattan notoginseng as a vegetable.edible.
Anyone who has eaten vines and leaves will know that the taste of vines and leaves is no different from that of green vegetables in general.
The following article will explain a few ways to eat vine leaves.
Can the leaves of Rattan notoginseng be eaten? Rattan notoginseng mainly eats leaves and tender shoots as vegetables, which are tender and smooth.
The leaves and buds of rattan notoginseng are edible, with comprehensive nutritional ingredients and special functional ingredients.
In particular, the iron content is high, about 2 millimeters of iron per 100 grams of leaves.
How to eat the leaves of rattan panax notoginseng explode waist material: 1 kidney, 2 pieces of ginger, 2 rattan root leaves, half a spoon of wolfberry.
Seasoning: 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 4 rice wines, salt and sugar, 1 tablespoon of starch.
Practice: 1. Add the leaves of rattan and ginseng to hot water a little, put it in cold water and let it cool for later use.
2. Ginger cut slices, waist slices open to remove the internal blood vessels, the surface cutting knife and then cut into oblique slices, put 1 spoon of dry starch into the container, heat the oil from the oil pan, add oil into the waist flower 10Remove and drain after a few seconds.
3. Pour off the original oil, add sesame oil and savory ginger slices, then add rice wine, salt, sugar and stir-fry.
4. Pour the soft Chinese wolfberry, rattan leaves and cashew into the pot together, and stir-fry with starch and starch.
Effects of Teng San Qi Teng San Qi has the effects of nourishing and reducing swelling, strengthening waist and knees, etc. In Yunnan and other places, folks often collect the bulbs of Teng San Qi, wash the tubers, and cook them with lean meat or chicken pieces after peeling.Waist and knee pain.
There are also research reports in Taiwan showing that boiled extracts of Teng Sanqi leaves have obvious resistance to acute liver injury and have anti-oxidant and strong liver effects.
Stir-fried fresh leaves or fried with meat can also treat habitual constipation.
Taboo Sanchi’s contraindications 1, pregnant women should not take Panax notoginseng, which is the same reason as not taking other western medicines; Panax notogins are warm and cold, so our friends who are physically weak should try not to eat rattan notogins in life.Oh.
2. Take at night. It is recommended to take it before meals to help sleep.
If you take it after meals, please take a small amount not more than 3 grams, and take an overdose in the evening, which has an exciting effect.
3. Children under the age of 10 should not take Panax notoginseng for a long time. Panax notoginseng has the effect of improving immunity. Children under the age of 10 have not yet developed their own immunity. Long-term administration may affect the development of their immunity.